Thursday, March 15, 2007

About my family


I am so blessed. I am a wife of a wonderful man, Brock. He is in the Air Force and trains our future airmen. Meaning he is a MTI. I am so proud of him and I have so much respect for all he does for are family. He has sacrificed! He has served in Afghanistan for the freedom of our country. Most Americans can not understand this, because they have no idea of what war really is, they think this is political, well that's a different subject.

I have two wonderful girls. Taylor is 2years old. She is smart, energetic, lovely, and a true princess. She loves to dance, she is strong "like her daddy" as she says, and she loves to go see the cows at the grandparent's. She is such a delight to my life. My first born.

Kayla is 1year old. She has such personality and wants to be like her sister, yet she is so special and unique in her own way. She is a thinker. So smart. She is a little gift. I can not imagine all God has in store for them.

I am in school right now at UTSA. Go roadrunners! lol. I am planning to be a Physical Therapist, but lately every time I think of "plans" Ive made, it makes me laugh because every time I plan it doesn't turn out the way I thought, so I will take one step at a time and see where God leads me. Seeking him.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love the blog, Carmen, and the pictures of your family are precious! :)